Monday, June 1, 2015

A cute flower pot.




Hi, I am back with my third post this week.  I have been busy--Whew!!
I am from south Louisiana and have seen lots of cattails, but I've never seen any as cute as this one.
Well, lets get to business here and give you a little info of what I used for my creation.


She is Katies Cattails Flower Pot Pretties from Lacy Sunshine and it is an awesome place to shop for digis and lots more.  Their is a digi for your every need and then some.
 I colored her with my Copic Markers.
The cardstock is from my stash as well as the ribbon.
The die is from Life Style/QK " Doily Ovals
I added a few pearls to finish it.

 Lacy Sunshine

I would love for you to join the challenge at Through the Purple Haze  and get your creation posted and you could be our next winner.



Well, I think this is all I have for now,
so until next time
take care and
God Bless

1 comment: