Friday, May 8, 2015

Let's Dance !!!




Hi again my scrappy friends!  I am so glad to be back and this time it's for Brown Sugar Challenge!
This is really a fun group and very talented.  So check in weekly to see all the great creations these gals are doing.  Okay, now to get to my creation and I just think he is adorable and can be found at Fine Arts By Robert Jackson and his name is Get It Grandpa!  I think he has it all under control kicking up his heels.


Here's a little bit of info on the scrappy things I used to make my card:

The Paper Pack, Die used for Grandpa, punches for sentiment are all from Stampin' Up.
I colored the image with Copic Markers
And of course my cute image is from Fine Arts by Robert Jackson and you must take a look to see all of the great digis.  You will spend lots of time looking and laughing because he has some senior digis and I fell in love with them.... I guess because I am old as mud they humor me a lot.  :-)
They have digis for all occasions.... an awesome place to shop!!!

Well, that's about all I have to say about my post and now it's your turn to get your scrapping goodies out and get your card entered in the Brown Sugar Challenge.... Our theme is Layers.   That's a great time to get those scraps you've been hoarding and make those layers.


Grab Our Badge

I am so glad you're back to visit and I hope to see you here often.  Please leave me a comment if you can spare a minute... it pleases me greatly to hear what you have to say.

So until next time
Take care and God Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment