Friday, January 9, 2015

Welcome back to a new challenge!!!!!

Hi my friends, glad to see you are back to visit.  If you are a new visitor, welcome to you and feel free to poke around and see what's been done in the past and just enjoy yourself.

This is a challenge for Brown Sugar Challenge and its  theme is "Pink and Red".  Great time for that one too with Valentine's just around the corner, right?  Okay, lets get moving here!

This was a fun card to make and I absolutely love the image, "Fae 4", by Morgan Fitzsimmons for Fitztown.

 Fitztown

She's a very beautiful image.  I colored her with Copic Markers.

The Frame is from Spellbinders, Majestic Labels 25.
The scalloped edges are from Martha Stewart.
The little bling hearts are from my stash.... probably Recollections.
Paper is from Stampin' Up.

Not really a lot of materials used, but I think it turned out well.  So, it's time for my Scrappy friends to get their "stuff" together and get a card entered into the challenge at

 Brown Sugar

You could be out next winner!!!  So come join in the fun!  See Ya!!!



Until next time
Take Care and
God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment