Friday, August 1, 2014

Smiles for our Sunshine Children

Hello, I hope you're have a great day!  I am feeling awesome because I have two cards to send to the Sunshine Mail Foundation.  It just puts joy in my heart to know these kids get so excited to receive cards and other donations and that it puts a big old smile on their faces.  Now who wouldn't feel good about that?  

So here is what I have made and I hope you enjoy them and perhaps get some inspiration to send some cards too!!



My first card I used some patterned paper from my stash.
I printed my sentiment with a Just Rite stamp and cut it out with a circle punch.
My image, Little Bear Garden Delight, I think is precious, and it is from our generous sponsor Stamp Art Design by Kathryne.
I colored the image with my Copic Markers.
I tied a little red bow and there you go .



 Now lets move on to one more card for our Sunshine Children.



This little cutie is from Stamp Art Design by Kathryne also and her name is Fiona Fairy.
This was also made by using paper from Paper Studio.  
I colored the adorable image with my Copic Markers.
Tied a pretty pink bow and here we have another card to be sent to Sunshine Mail.

I just enjoy creating these for the kids.  Here is where you can get some info and I hope you get some of the awesome enjoyment from helping too!




Well, my friends, thanks for stopping by and if you are here for the first time enjoy your visit, browse around and see what's been going on here.  I've been pretty busy over the past few weeks, so there's lots to see.


So until next time,
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie

1 comment:

  1. Just darling...Love the colors! They will definitely put a smile on a child's face.

    ReplyDelete