Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cute Puppy

Hi friends, today is Sunshine Mail Challenge.  I have the cutest puppy card to send to the Sunshine Mail Kids, I am sure it will put a smile on one of their faces....  and that's what this is all about!!   Just a card.... for a smile.. makes me have a happy heart!!


I will have to admit that I have used some old paper I have been "hoarding" for a few years and just got the cutest image from Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet that is one of those "go together" things.  
The paper is from Paper Adventure, Susie Muise, "Paw Print on Pink". 
The card stock is from my stash as well as the ribbon.
 I colored my image with my copics.
I printed my sentiment and used Stampin' Up punches.

sbdo-sticker

So with that  being said, can you take a minute to send a card, make or bought, to Sunshine Mail and put a smile on a little one's face?   Think....... just a minute.   BUT.... to have more fun you can make a creation and join in the challenge and maybe you will win a prize and guess what?????  It will put a smile on your face too!!    So get Scrappin' to make it Happin'  !!


Check out Stitchy Bears Digi Outlet and I am sure you will find just the right image for your card or project.  A great place to shop!!

Well that's it for today,
So until next time
Take care and God Bless.

Hugs
Joanie

********
Keep an eye out here because there is something great coming your way soon!!!
You're invited..... You can win a prize..... You'll have fun!!!

See ya soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment