Monday, June 23, 2014

Nature time.....


Hi, I am back once again with my creation for Through the Purple Haze Challenge "Use Something from Nature".

I think my digi is just too cute, so I decided to put her in the outdoors just lickin' away on her ice cream. LOL


If you're here for your first visit, just browse around and have a look and I hope you like what you see and come back often to visit.  If you a regular, welcome back!!  Okay, lets get on with the card.....



I decided I wanted a little different style, so I did a multiple fold card.  So after, that decision was made I colored my image from Time 4 Tea Designs, Ice Cream Girl, with my Copic Markers.

The cardstock is from Recollections and the patterned paper is from Green Stack, Outdoors.
I added a few daisies from Martha Stewart, Dimensional Stickers
A little bee from Jolie's Boutique.
I punched out a butterfly with my Stampin' Up punches.

http://timeforteadesigns.blogspot.com/

Time 4 Tea Designs is an awesome sponsor and you really must check out their store...
A W E S O M E  !!!

And the great news is you can be our next winner and get FOUR images from their shop!!  How awesome is that!!!

Just join in the fun at


 So ..... Get Scrappin' to make it Happin'

That's all for now,
Until next time
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie

And I love hearing from you, so please leave a comment.  Thanks!
 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:




 
















4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project, Joanie! Looks like a lot of work, but the end result is so wonderful it is worth the effort!! Love your papers and coloring!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning, Joanie! I love this style of card and your papers and image work so well with it!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Paper Girls Challenge for our Summer Lovin' layout challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning creation! Love the colors. You have done a wonderful job. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. Good luck. We hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete