Saturday, June 14, 2014

Daydreaming.....

Ohhhh, yes, was I ever!!  I made this card for my June 1st challenge for Sunshine Mail, completed it and put it in the box to be mailed with the Sunshine Children's cards.  I didn't take a picture, didn't write my post, just daydreaming!!!!  LOL

So let me get this done and then we will move on to the newest challenge for June 15th.   Here we go, remember this is the June 1st card... (I can't believe I did that!)
Old age sure is fun.... you know, those senior moments!   Okay, back to my card!!



I think he's as cute as a button and he is from our generous sponsor Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet.  Just click on over and see for yourself all the adorable digis they have.  


Well, I am not going to go into all the materials I used because guess what??????  I need to get my post in for the challenge starting tomorrow!!!  Yep, and it's not about daydreaming....  LOL

Why not get your scrapping goodies and make a card to put a smile on a child's face.  You also can win a prize!!  So a child will be happy and if you win you can be happy too!!

Check this out and see how little you have to do to help with our Sunshine Children.

 sunshine mail


See y'all real soon.
Until next time
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie



No comments:

Post a Comment