Monday, May 5, 2014

Lullaby and good night.....

Hi my friends, I am back with a new card for Through the Purple Haze Challenge "Anything but a Square".  Well, there is definitely no square in this card.  LOL  I got dizzy going in circles.  LOL  I decided to make an easel card, but couldn't take the picture on an angle to show it because the embellishments looked sort of distorted. I am so glad you stopped by again and if you're a newbie here, just look around and enjoy your visit. So let's get started here and I'll tell you a little about the card.


First, I used a doily from my stash.  I then cut a doily from my MTC files on my Zing and then cut a scalloped circle with a Spellbinders die which was my image. I used my Copic markers for coloring the image.  Then off to my flower stash to add some for an embellishment.  Then decided I needed ribbon.. after all it's a girly card... Then I decided to add some pearls in the scalloped circles on the doily.   Ummmm... I thought okay, that's enough.  I love the image that our awesome sponsor, Crafty Sentiments Designs, has provided us with.  You need to check out their shop.  Oh, soooo hard to choose which digis you want.  I always want them all.  (Glad I don't need a rack to store them.)  :)  So go have a look and see what digis you just can't live without... LOL
 crafty sentiments
They also have lots of other products, just go check them out!

And be sure to check out the Challenge Blog at Through the Purple Haze for some inspiration cards made by the DT members.  Awesome!!!

So why not get your favorite digi and make a card, and oh, be sure it's not a square, and get it entered to win a fabby prize of 3 digis.  Now, that is one fantastic prize! So get your mojo going and join in the fun at Through the Purple Haze Challenge.  Happy Crafting!   See you there!!



 Through the Purple Haze



Well, that's it for today my friends,
So until next time,
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie





























No comments:

Post a Comment