Monday, May 5, 2014

Duck in here.......

Hey, it's me again with another post, but this time I'm here for Challenges 4 Everybody, "Anything Goes" and I received a cute duck image supplied by our sponsor and I thought it was just that...  so cute and ducky!  LOL  So here is my card and then we'll get to chatting here some more.


I want to first thank our generous sponsor for the digis supplied for this challenge.


 They are really an awesome sponsor.  Please drop by their shop and check out the digis.

I started my card with coloring the images with my Copic Markers.  I added Diamond Glaze to their bills and feet to give them an little extra dimension.
Okay, now what to do with my little ducks.... Ummm... Okay, I guess I need a nest, how else will we get that big egg hatched?  So we all know that ducks nests are built out of grasses, leaves and down feathers pulled from their breast. (I looked this up.)  Well, I have feathers... down feathers..NO.  ;)  I printed a picture I had of a grassy bundle and colored it green.  I added a few little leaves from my stash.  Okay, you got the idea.
So check out their little nest... LOL
I then added a butterfly from my stash.
The sentiment I printed and punched out with punches from Stampin' Up.
The top and bottom borders were also punched with a Martha Stewart punch... don't remember the name, but in looking for a punch that one caught my eye as being little duck feet... Sorry, Martha.  :)
All cardstock used is from my stash.

Now, how about getting a digi and making your creation to post in our challenge?  You could be the next winner of some digis.   Get your mojo going and enter!!



Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit and got a chuckle or two.  If you're new to my blog, please feel free to look around... never can tell what you will find that strikes your fancy.  If you need info on anything, please feel free to contact me at: www.classycardcorner.com  And I really don't mind if I get some comments... it makes my day!!  

Well, that's it for today, but I will be back soon with another creation or two.

So until next time,
Take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment