Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pucker Up Buttercup

I am back with a cutie of an image from Inky Impressions for our new Challenge "Someone Special".  Well, this little lady monster looks like she's ready for her special someone for sure with her string of hearts and "Pucker Up Buttercup" sentiment.  : )


I used some paper from my stash and I hate to admit it is from a paper pack from 2009, Basic Grey, Lemonade.  It even came with the stickers for the sentiment.  I think we should be proud of me as I have been really getting into my stash and using it up.  "Still a lot to go"..  LOL
I colored the image "Monster Stringing Hearts" with my Copic Markers.  Sure is a cute monster.
The oval was cut with Spellbinders dies, Scalloped Ovals.
This was a rather simple card, but a nice one for the occasion.

So, Girls and guys, don't just sit there.....  get Scrappin' to make it Happin' over at Inky Impressions Challenge and you could be our next winner of 4 Digi Stamps from the shop.  That is an awesome prize!!  You will definitely have a hard time choosing.


This is the place where you can have some fun, so come on and join in the challenge!!

Oh, buy the way you can get to the shop by just clicking on the picture below, easey peasey, just for you.  :)

 Inky Impressions

Well, that's it for another day, hope you enjoyed your visit and I am so very glad you stopped by.  Leave me some love in the comment section and tell me how I am doing, good or bad, I need to know because you are my inspiration and my guidance.

So until next time,
Take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Joanie! Love that image you used....it's going to be FUN being on the team with you!!!

    I'm also your newest follower & would appreciate you following me too :-)

    ReplyDelete