Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Birthday....

....  to Birthday Lili.  Yes, she is ready for her birthday party over at Inky Impressions with her friends and I hope you enjoy her birthday card.  So lets go partying!!!!!


She is ready for her party with her balloons and party hat and even has a few gifts already!!  Birthday Lili is another cute image, and one of many,  from Inky Impressions.

You really need to visit Inky Impressions Shop, you will shop til you drop.  LOL  
Just click on the box below and you'll be at the shop in a split second... no use wasting time searching the web.. I've made it sooooo easy.  ;-)  I hope you enjoy!!

 Inky Impressions

I hope you join in our Challenge and have some fun and you can win some of these awesome digis.  Oh, and Inky has rubber stamps too!!  Oh, they have embellishments.  Oh, they have a shop full of  charms, buttons, just everything you need to get your creation made.  I hope to see you there.

I will be back in a few with more posts, but I am going on a Scrapbooking Retreat in the woods of Alabama.  Really, no phone, Internet when it feels like it, but I will be with 22 of my friends having a blast.  We get 3 meals a day,  woo hoo, no cooking, cleaning... they should call that place heaven.  :)   So I will be making cards and having fun and will be back in a few days.  Keep checking, I'll try sending some pics of my fun time!!  See Ya!

So until next time,
Take card and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet design with the little girl, balloons and fun papers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete