Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cameo

Here I am again with a new card for Inky Impression Challenge, Black and White.  This is another type of card that I make few of as I like lots of color, but I will say, I was satisfied after completing this one.  So here we go.... oh, but first glad to have you visit again and if you're new here have fun browsing around.   Okay, so now, lets get going!




This card was made while I was on a scrapbook retreat in the woods of Alabama, no phone, Internet when ever, but a very nice retreat area and this was my 3rd year going there.  There are 22 of us and we really had a blast!!  

And we do not have to cook, our meals are prepared....  It's Camp Sumatanga, but I think they need to call it Camp Heaven.  : )

Back to the card, I die cut the center with a Spellbinders Lattice die,  the black edging with a border punch from Martha Stewart , and used a Stampin' Up sentiment and punch .  The image was from Silhouette and cut out with my Zing cutter and glued to a black and white oval.  The paper I used was from a 6x6 pack of Bo Bunny.

I did the closure a little differently, as you slide the cameo into the opening of the die cut center.  Just something a little different I thought.

Well, my friends, that is all the news I have for this post, but I will be back in a few to do more.  I was quite busy on my retreat and got to make some really neat cards that I need for some friends.  

So now, it's your turn to get the mojo juices flowing and start making some creations for the Inky Impression Challenge!!   Come on and join in the fun and you could be a lucky winner.

 Inky Impressions




Until next time
Take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie

2 comments:

  1. This b&w card is so elegant. I really like how you placed the image and frame for this gate fold design - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely smart monochrome card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete