Sunday, February 2, 2014

Best Friends

Hi my friends, here is my creation for Challenges 4 Everybody, February Challenge and I wonder what this little cutie is thinking.   I think she is thinking about her best friend or maybe just looking out the window waiting for her to arrive.  Anyway, she is a cutie and was provided by our sponsor The Paper Nest.  


I started with some cardstock and patterned paper from my stash .   Yay me! I have really been doing good using up some of my stash.  I really need to make room to put my new paper..  lol ... new stash!
I colored the image from The Paper Nest with my Copic Markers and added a few tiny rhinestones to the flowers, but they are not showing up really good in the picture. :(
I punched the stamped sentiment with Stampin' Up's, Artisan and Label Punch.  
I cut the border strip with a Martha Stewart Punch and added a little double bow made with some seam binding.  Oh, and the butterfly was just laying on my desk waiting to be used.  I really don't know where he came from.... just fluttered by!  

Well, I am glad you stopped by to visit and hope to see you again real soon!!  

Now it's time for you to get your card entered and join in the the fun!  And you can win a $25.00 Gift Voucher to The Paper Nest.  Now that is what I call one fantastic, great, awesome prize!!!!  


Our Badge


Just a reminder, that we are now a monthly challenge.  Starts the First Sunday of each Month.  Hope to see you joining in!!


So until next time,
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie

 Challenges4Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment