Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Love You

Hi everyone, I am back again to post another card, but this one is for Sunshine Mail.  These cards that are made are mailed to Sunshine Mail Foundation and given to children that are in the hospital, very ill, in foster homes or homeless.  You may want to check out the site as you can make other donations or even buy a card to send..  OOOOOOHHHH, did I say BUY?????   LOL .. NOT!!

Well, to get on with the card here goes..


As soon as I looked at this image it said... "I Love You This Much".  Just those little arms stretched out... yep, that's what it said.

The digi was donated by My Heart Pieces and is called "Give Me A Hug".  It sure is a cutie of a digi.  Check out their store, lots of great digis to choose from.
The Patterned paper is Echo Park, 6x6 Pad, Country Drive.
Sentiment is Spellbinders, Banners
Coloring was done with my Copics
Ribbon and other solid paper is from my stash.

That's is my creation for the day, but please check back as they are more in the making and some waiting their day to be posted.  Glad you visited and hope you come back often.

So until next time,
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie

2 comments:

  1. Joanie, this is a wonderful creation - so delightful in happiness and coloring! Perfect for the charity you send to - the children must love the thoughtful cards. Thank you for your recent visit to my blog - so kind of you to leave a comment! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Joanie! I love the bright colors - the child who gets it is going to love it!! Your excitement and enthusiasm are awesome thanks for sharing that!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete