Sunday, May 19, 2013

Best Wishes

Hello again, glad you stopped by to see what's going on here in my blog world.  I am posting my card for Link Up for Pink sending Best Wishes to everyone, especially to my "Special Friends" who are fighting the battle of Breast Cancer.  I hope you enjoy my card and it brings a smile.

Some time was put into this card.  I was in a creating mood, more so than usual, so I decided I would get out some die cuts and embossing folders and go through my stash and get some "stuff" together and make a really "fancy" card.  ;)

Patterned paper and reverse solid paper is from Anna Griffin, Peyton Collection.
Patterned paper with rosebuds from my stash.
Die cut (pink) is a Spellbinders die.
Die Cut (ivory) is a Lifestyle Crafts die.
The Sentiment die cuts (3) are Spellbinders.
The embossing folder is from Sizzix.
Flowers are Recollection flowers.
Seam binding from my stash.
Stampin' Up ink.

Well, I think that covers everything I used and it was great fun cutting and putting all the pieces together.  Sort of like doing a puzzle. :)

I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I did creating it and if you did, please leave some love.  Remember you are my inspiration. 

We have a new Link Up for Pink Challenge #13 starting up tomorrow, May 23rd.  I hope all of the scrappers out there get their "stuff" together and get your projects or cards posted here.  Remember, you are supporting those fighting for their life because of Breast Cancer and also, we have some really generous, awesome sponsors,  SK Digis and Lovebug Creations donating some great prizes for the winner of the challenge.  What more can I say except it's going to be awesome!!!

Well, that's all I have so
Until next time take Care
and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment