Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Warm Smile

Hi again and welcome to our new Link Up for Pink Challenge 13 that just started  and it is to help support those that are battling Breast Cancer and if you participate and post your creation you can win some awesome prizes.  Okay, before I get into all of that let me post my card "A Warm Smile for Cheer."  I hope you like it and if so,  please leave me a comment below because YOU are my inspiration.  Thanks.  So here we go>>>>>


 

The images of the bras are from SK Digis and are absolutely great for my Breast Cancer Awareness Card and the lovely crinkled ribbon from Love Bug Creations is just right for the added touch.  So here are the treasures I used to make my card.  :)
SK Digis - Bra digis
Love Bug Creations - Crinkle Ribbon
CTMH -Solid Cardstock
CTMH - Patterned Paper
Stampin' Up Punch for sentiment
Sentiment - (in my stash) sorry I don't know the name
Copic Markers for Coloring Bras
Bling from stash also
Leaves from Yolie in my prize package!  She's Awesome!
So there is what I used and I hope you enjoy my creation as much as I have in making it. 
Now for some exciting news!!!!!!
 
 
And the Challenge has begun!!!!   Please start posting your creations and there are some fantastic prizes to be won from two generous sponsors, SK Digis and Love Bug.  How awesome is that!!!!
So scrappin' girls and guys get going and good luck in the draw!!
Well, that's it for now, but we have more challenges coming your way each month and the biggest and bestest news is we are having our 3rd Anniversary Link Up for Pink in October.  Three years and are we excited and it is going to be bigggggggggg!!!!    So get ahead in your creations because the more you post the more chances you have to win.  Whoop! Whoop!  is that not the greatest?
 
Oh, you'll get more news here about that or you can visit www.linkupforpink.com and read all about what's going on now and in the future.  So hop on the wagon and take the ride with us!!!!
 Until next time,
take care and God Bless.
Joanie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment