Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi, I am back once more to post a card for Link Up for Pink Challenge 10.
I created a Birthday card and thought we could kick up our heels and celebrate for many, many more to come.  So here is my little "Betty Sue" getting the party going.  I hope you enjoy and it makes you smile.


I think she is a real doll.  The image is from Artist Heather Valentin and her name is Sweet Betty Sue.  The paper is from my stash, as well as the border punched strip.  The pleated ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the flowers were from Michael's. I used Copic markers to color the image and the Oval die cut is from Life Style Crafts.  I added small pearls around the edge of the oval.  So that's it for now and I will be posting again in a few days.

It time for all Scrappers out in blogland to get your creations in for our Link Up for Pink Challenge 10 that starts today, Thursday, February 21st, 12:00 Midnight PST.  So get "Scrappin and make it Happin" and support those that are going through the journey of having breast cancer and fighting for their lives and also those who are survivors



So until next time,
take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie

 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning flowers with the pearls. Such a pretty card!

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Joanie - great colouring! Thanks for the inspiration, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers Joanie!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete