Monday, July 16, 2012

My friend gets juiced... LOL

Hi, this is just a cutie of a card I made to send to a friend who is dieting and is juicing everything and anything and is not only getting healthy, but pulling the pounds off, too.   Now, how healthy is that?  So my daughter and I have started and yes it works, drink healthy and eat lightly.  So thanks to my friend, Yolie, and this card is a ONE OF A KIND,  ESPECIALLY A FRUIT AND VEGGIE JUICY INSPRIRED CREATION, well, just DELISH Created just for YOU!!


Have a wonderful happy and healthy day, my friend.

Take care and God Bless,
Love ya girl
Joanie




Thanks for all you do for LINK UP FOR PINK - BREAST CARE AWARENESS

7 comments:

  1. I'm trying to lose weight too, I'm doing WW, down 28 and 12 to go LOL good luck with your, I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha. soooo cute: love those googly eyes! yay to good health and healthy eating (or juice drinking!). :) thank you for joining us for the july fresh brewed designs blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joanie-please contact me-you have won the blog candy on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's me!! I'm getting JUICED! ROFLOL!!!! You are the sweetest Joanie!! It makes me happy that I have inspired both of you!! BIG HUGSSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo, I won the blog candy!!!! I had fun and won a prize too!!! Thanks so very much to Bumblebee Creations and Fresh Brewed Blog hop where all the fun was going on. Great Blog and definitely a fantastic prize!!! yeaaaa meeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH HOW CUTE!!! LOVE the colors, papers and those adorable googly eyes!!!

    Thank you for sharing this ADORABLE card at our Show Your Stuff link up!!! it is adorable and paid off :) your card is being featured at our challenge blog this morning!!!

    You win 3 free digis for being featured. please email me a list and I will get them sent to you ASAP!

    HUGS!
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thanks, this has been so much fun!!! Thanks so much for featuring my card. I am so excited!!! And I will send my digi request soon.....so many to choose from, LOVE THEM ALL!!

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete