Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's a Jungle Out There

Hi to all my Scrappin' buds and blogger friends out there in blogland, facebook, and where ever else or how ever you come by, I am happy to have you visit and I would like to announce that this is my official first posting as a new Design Team Member for PAUSE DREAM ENJOY, which is really a great and fun place as the girls are super duper nice and they are very, very, talented.  So now that my introduction is over here is my creation for........IT'S A JUNGLE OUT THERE!!


Her name is Safari Daisy from Digital Designs by Looby Lou and she seems to have made friends with a couple of Jungle friends already.  This creation was a handful as I fussy cut the stump and embossed with a wood grain embossing folder, then fussy cut the giraffe, monkey and Sarah and the trees and leaves were cut with our Zing.  But it all went together well, and I think Safari Daisy will be enjoying her visit.

Thanks so much for stopping by as I always enjoy your visits, and now if you will please check out the other Design Team members' creations over at Dream Pause Enjoy and please leave some love comments for all of us as you are our inspiration, but WAIT that's not all, we  have a fantastic sponsor this week,
 
The prize is a PAULA DEEN Paper Pack of 12 6 by 6 sheets, a Book of Tags by PAULA DEEN, 3D FLOWERS BY PAULA DEEN AND 3D EMBELLISHMENTS BY PAULA DEEN. That is what the prize will be. Paula Deen (the famous cook) has come out with her own craft line for year 2012.
 
I hope to see some familar names my friends along with everyone else sending in their fantastic creaions because it could be YOU winning the fabby prize.  So lets get Scrappin' and make it Happin'.


So until next time take care and God Bless,
Hugs,
Joanie

2 comments:

  1. Such a brilliantly designed card. I love the all the detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful design. The details are stunning.
    Blessings, B

    ReplyDelete