Saturday, June 23, 2012

Best Wishes

I post a card weekly for LINK UP FOR PINK because it's for such a super fantastic cause.
This card is titled Best Wishes as I do want to wish the best for all going through different phases of Breast Cancer.  I hope you like my card because it's just for you.


The stamp set I used is named "ALL ABOUT HER", 'Moulin Divas Tre's Chic'.  The image was colored with Copic Markers, the flourishes were from the Spellbinder die set named Floral Flourishes, the paper, ribbon, and stones are from my stash bought at Michael's at one time or another.
Well, that wraps it up for this week and I'll see you again on June 28th.  I hope you come to visit with me then as I enjoy our visits tremendously.

But do visit daily to see the gorgeous creations being made by the other Design Team members.

But most of all, CHALLENGE 3 has started and it's time to get your fabby creations in to win some really terrific prizes from some Super, Awesome Sponsors.
Until then, take care and God Bless,
Hugs,
Joanie

1 comment:

  1. So elegant and classy! I love the swirls and the added itty bitty bling!!!

    ReplyDelete