Friday, September 16, 2011

New ideas for storage that are priceless!!!!

Hi everyone, hope y’all are having a great week. I have a couple of really neat things to share with you today. I don’t know about you, but we have punch storage problems and stamp storage problems. We store our stamps in CD cases and are super easy to store and ever so easy to find which one you’re looking for, but every time we think all is going well, and every thing has its place, we buy more, of course. : )) Well, my daughter Kelly, aka my Scrap Buddy and best friend in the world, went to the flea market to browse around the other day and as we walked down one aisle she said, oh, a punch holder…….wait until you see the pic of this a little further on. It is the greatest!!!!! All punches are in sight, just pick the one you want to use. Fantastic idea goes to Kelly. By the way, her blog is SassyScrapperStudio.blogspot.com and she has some techniques, ideas, and goodies for you to check out.




So, back to our shopping trip, we walked around looking for CD holders, which you can’t even buy at Wal-Mart anymore, to hold our collection of stamps we store in the CD cases and I said, hey, here’s some. They were even in the correct colors to match our scraproom which is Lime Green, Black and Hot Pink. So we picked up two of them and you’ll want to see these also……… ever so great and holds a lot of stamps. This idea goes to me, Mom.



We have really had a good time organizing this week and I must say the two ideas we had are working great. In fact, we went back to the flea market and bought another shutter/CD rack. As we were checking out the owner asked, what are you doing with the shutter? I answered, sir that is a CD holder. He looked and checked it out and just had a good laugh. He said, now that’s what I call recycling.


I have made a few cards this week that I will post later. I started using my Copic Markers and some new stamps I got from La-La Land. They are cute as can be.

That’s it for now, have a great day, take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment